Photo: Reisig & Taylor / NBC / NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images
Guys, I just can’t stand the urge to just watch series, but as the year really started (class, work, you know, right), I’m going to have to slow down my Breaking Bad marathons with Ju and Modern Family with my sister. That is, we will spend a good part of the weekends watching one episode after the other, since from Monday to Friday the routine gets heavy. If you don’t watch or have finished all the seasons of Breaking Bad (don’t even give me a spoiler!), You’re definitely addicted to another series. I confess that I can’t follow many at the same time, unlike a lot of people out there, but I like to start one and watch it to the end as fast as I can ?
And when we talk about watching any program that demands our attention, we talk about eating. Why, well, is there anything better than sitting on the couch with a bucket of homemade popcorn and a bunch of goodies around?
I have separated a list with 10 fundamental recipes for a good viewer. They are all very quick and simple to make, not to mention the pleasure of eating enjoying every moment! Call your partner and have fun:}
1. This post is about eating candy in front of the TV (or the PC lol), so it is obvious that there will be brigadeiro here! Nothing more fair, right? And no, don’t worry about rolling anything. The really good thing is to eat with a spoon, so just come! Chocolate brigadeiro recipe here.
2. Passion fruit cheesecake in the cup. Prepare some time before, then just place the tray on the coffee table and enjoy. Who can eat more?
3. I call it ice cream, but if you prefer sacolé, it’s the same. It’s tasty anyway and you don’t need to pick up a plate or silverware – at most, a napkin to keep from smearing too much ?
The recipe is here! There is also Nutella and Caramelized Coconut. Which will you choose?
4. Chocolate droplet cookies. I can already feel it until I can smell their roasting… Nham!
5. Warm and fluffy churros waffles. Take him dulce de leche and just go!
6. Okay, this one is more laborious, but tell me if it’s not worth preparing the day before and then thanking the heavens after each bite? Brownie squares with salted caramel cream and chocolate icing. That’s what I’m talking about, honey.
7. This is super easy and healthy, look: Vegan chocolate mousse. It is very smooth and refreshing; D
8. You will think that I can only be kidding saying that this cupcake is difficult, but I swear I am not! Doubt? There are only three ingredients in the dough and one of them is the main one: NUTELLA! OMG! Click here and enjoy; D
9. This cake is very, very easy to make. And very, very tasty. You don’t even need cover, it’s so chocolaty! Click here for the recipe.
10. I started with brigadeiro and I will finish with brigadeiro. No problem, is there? I know you’re not, you’re an ant like me and you won’t complain about condensed milk heheheh
Come and learn how to make this one with caramelized peanuts! Hmmmm Click here for the recipe; D
So, which would you prefer to do first? The weekend is coming, get ready!
PS: Of course, the cover photo had to be FRIENDS, right?
PS 2: Here’s a tip from a sensational video that Jout Jout (is increasingly famous at YT, keep an eye on) made about watching series:
Click here to see the video !!