Sometimes you feel like eating those delights for breakfast, right? Bacon, egg, bread, cheese … Hmm, it makes your mouth water. How about learning to make a very American breakfast?
- 1 slice of olive bread
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Grated gruyere cheese
- 3 slices of bacon
- 2 units of asparagus
- 2 slices of Sadia loose cooked ham
- 1 egg
- Pass the butter on the bread slice and place it to brown lightly in the toaster.
- Mix two tablespoons of mustard with a tablespoon of honey and spread on toast.
- Place the grated gruyère cheese on top and let it brown slightly in the oven.
- While you wait for the cheese to melt, place the slices of bacon and asparagus in the skillet.
- Place two slices of ham on top of toast with melted cheese, bacon and asparagus.
- Finish the dish with a fried egg, salt and chives.