If there’s one thing we don’t refuse, it’s the good old hamburger! Nothing better than a delicious meal to make on this vacation. Want more? A sheet of ketchup to make the snack much more special.
Remember I already did a vlog back in LA about a hamburger with Ketchup leaf, right? That was my biggest inspiration for this recipe that is complete, with video and everything, down here!
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 lemon
- 300g duckling
- 300g of flank steak
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
The Ketchup Leaf
- Place the ketchup in a teflon pan (or, if you have it, in the silpat) and spread the product with a spatula until it forms a very thin layer (the ketchup sheet);
- Take to the preheated oven at a temperature of 150 ° C for approximately 30 minutes until the sheet hardens;
- Release the sheet from the mold (or silpat) and cut into medium squares.
- Place the bacon slices on top of a grill, with a pan underneath and bake at 220 ° C until crisp;
The Sour Cream
- Meanwhile, to make homemade sour cream, let’s add cream cheese, fresh cream and half a lemon juice;
- The mixture goes to the mixer until it becomes a cream;
- To make the hamburger, we have to have a mixture of ground meat: half flank, half duckling;
- Make a disc slightly larger than the hamburger bun and place on the plate;
- Season the hamburger with salt and pepper to taste (on both sides);
- Place the bread on the plate and seal with a little butter to give that toast and not crumble the ready snack;
- With things on the plate, you can already cut the pickles into thin slices;
- Place a slice of bread, hamburger, ketchup leaf, bacon, sour cream, pickles, more ketchup and another slice of bread.