Go through a transition processçcapillary is not easy. Many meinas that smoothed their hair, are now entering the wave of curls – which I love! I know that a lot of people end up giving up in the middle of the process, because it really is a complicated phase to straighten the wires, right?
Picture – steal the look
First, don’t be afraid to cut as much as you can. Remove the smoothest part of the hair and eatçand taking care of the curls that are being born little by little! In this “half curly, half smooth” phase, use and abuse the leave-in and finishing oil.
- Nick & Vick at Americanas | R $ 25.19
- Capicilin at Lojas Rede | R $ 15.99
- Phil Smith and Beauty and Web | R $ 66.99
- Yamasterol at Seiki | R $ 2.77
- The beauty box | R $ 44.90