If there’s one thing I love about makeup, it’s looking up! Nothing better than the correct mascara and some tips to use yours even better!
I have some rules that I follow and always work:
- 3 or 4 drops of contact lens or eye drops solution can make your mascara yield much more and not dry out.
- At the time of application, if you are one of those who always smudges, use a spoon to protect the eyelid.
- To make the look more marked, but without a thousand and one products, use a little pencil or eyeliner very close to the upper lashes (it gives the impression that your lashes are fuller).
- Do not apply the eyelash curler after using the mask. This does away with lashes, even more if the product is still moist!
Now, I separated my favorite brands and products for you to try!
- Benefit Roller Lash | R $ 119.00
- Aqua Smoky Lash by Make Up For Ever | R $ 104.00
- Maybeline’s colossal ‘Express volume | R $ 24.00
- Shocking Yves Saint Laurence | R $ 219.00
- Diorshow Waterproof Professionel by Dior | R $ 165.00
Have you used any of these? Tell us in the comments if you know any more amazing products!