Painted nails are not synonymous with healthy nails, are they? It seems that over time our nails become weak … If you want to end this, nothing better than starting with a good diet, you know? In order for them to grow strong and beautiful, we need to ingest nutrients such as calcium, zinc, vitamins B and C, iron … A balanced diet is always the starting point to be healthier – and even your nails have benefits!
Photo – Getty Images
Even if you eat well, do you feel they are not good enough? Maybe it’s time to give your nail polish a break every week and leave your nails free for a while. Some products can help in this phase, such as fortifying oils, nourishing waxes and even bases to help you finally stop biting your nails 😉 I made a selection with some of my darlings for you to test now!
- Colorama Base Nail Strengthening Care at Netfarma | R $ 3.19
- Granado Nail and Cuticle Wax | R $ 25.00
- Avon Cuticle Reducing Complex | R $ 6.26
- L’Occitane Bromeliad Hand Cream in Brazil | R $ 28.00
- Mavala Stop Nail Treatment at Americanas | R $ 82.90