Despite being Dutch, Hema is a super popular store in France – in Paris alone there are 7 units! The prices are great and the variety of products is simply huge!
Photo – Sylvie Humbert
There they sell a little bit of everything: toys, kitchen utensils, decorative objects, food, stationery, hygiene products, beauty, fashion … It is so much that it would be impossible to list everything you can find there. I decided to make a selection of the most interesting parts to know in the store:
- The color 807 is my favorite of life! Before it cost € 1 and now it has gone to € 2.50 (still a great price). They still have several beauty products!
- In addition to jars and pots, Hema also has several super cute games.
- Cute or even pendant boxes are some of the store’s decorative items.
- The stationery part is amazing! It has everything! If you, like me, are crazy about notebooks and pens, you will love it!
- Of course, the food could not be missing! The Stroopwafel, of Dutch origin, are unmissable!
You can’t miss the opportunity to buy these cute things for a great price – especially in Paris!