Mark the look is always a great option, but sometimes we are a little insecure to extrapolate in a day to day makeup. Brown is an excellent alternative to neutral makeup, but it also looks amazing in mixtures with gold and copper for a party.
Photo 1 – Beauty Daily / Photo 2 – Hair Dye / Photo 3 – Vogue
The brown make-up is super versatile! You can bet on a more neutral look, with more opaque shades or even those Nudestix brushes that I love! If you want to dare more, put a little sparkle on top or use a more sparkling eyeshadow.
To make the look even more amazing, a great tip is to use the eyeshadow with shine just under the waterline of the eyes. This will make the look sexier (look at photos 2 and 3).
Foto 1 – Vogue / Foto 2 – Pinterest / Foto 3 – Pause for Feminices
I chose 3 very different looks that you can try on the most different occasions. What to give up on basic makeup? Just use a brown eyeliner. Now if you want a makeup more night, opt for the opaque shades (for a dinner, for example) or very shine (for a super glamorous look).
I selected 5 essential products to assemble these looks!
- Glitter Loose for the Eyes of Who said, Berenice? | R $ 29.90
- MAC Eyeshadow X9 Amber Times Nine | R $ 149.00
- Clinique at Sephora Brush-On Cream Liner (Color: Deep brown) | R $ 89.00
- Make.B. Shadow Quartet (Color: Golden Bronze) from O Boticário | R $ 53.59
- Contém 1g eyeliner brush | R $ 50.00
See how you can get out of the little black dress and rock with a brown eye?