Everyone already knows that using sunscreen daily is very good for the skin. In addition to helping to combat premature aging caused by the sun, a good sunscreen protects your skin from UVA and UVB rays that can cause various problems such as blemishes and even skin cancer.
Photo – UOL
Although we know all these benefits, no one deserves to have a sticky and oily product on their face every day, right? It was just thinking about that that I decided to tell you about five little products that you can easily find in pharmacies and on the internet! I really like 2 in 1 products and for that reason the dry and colored protectors get many points.
Protectors with color
- Vichy at Época Cosméticos | R $ 66.40
- La Roche-Posay at Época Cosmetics | R $ 75.90
- L’Óreal and Beauty on the Web | R $ 65.99
- Roc at Época Cosméticos | R $ 94.90
- Avène and Beauty on the Web | R $ 89.99