Moisturizing lipsticks are exclusive options for the winter. The drier climate ends up hurting your lips and, in addition to daily care, you can bet on a 2 in 1 product: hydration and coloring!
Photo – Vogue Brasil
After the wave of long-lasting matte lipsticks, it’s time to bet on glossy and glossy finishes. Besides being able to dare more in makeup and use those lipsticks that were in the bottom of the drawer, you can run to stores and pharmacies to guarantee moisturizing lipsticks!
Picture – Harper’s Bazaar
I made a selection with some of the lipsticks I love the most in this style. In addition to having a high coverage, some have a great duration and are much lighter than super dry mattes:
- Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick | R $ 24.99
- Lancôme Shine Lover – Unexpected 354 | R $ 149.90
- Revlon Colorburst Sweet Tart at Drogaria São Paulo | R $ 38.12
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizer for Color Balm lips at Sephora | R $ 79.00
- Eudora Soul Kiss Me Moisturizing Lipstick SPF10 | R $ 15.99
Did you see how you can combine the useful with the pleasant this next winter?