I was called by the TPM website to make a celebratory lunch for the arrival of spring. As spring always reminds me of something fresh, refreshing and floral, I decided to make a light lunch, with a beautiful and delicious salad, a delicious drink with champagne and a very light panna cotta. The salad recipe stays here with you.
PHOTO: Paulo Cuenca – Instagram @paulocuenca
PREPARATION TIME: 15 min
COOKING TIME: 00 min
WAITING TIME: 00 min
THIS RECIPE SERVES: 6 peoples
- 80 grams of FRESH LETTUCE
- 80 grams of PURPLE LETTUCE
- 80 grams of MINI-RUCULA
- 60 grams of Leek Sprouts or can substitute for any other type of sprout
- 1 small BEET cut into thin slices
- 1 small CUCUMBER cut into small cubes
- 1 CARAMBOLA cut into thin slices
- 1 ROMAN
- 36 PERFECT LOVE FLOWERS to decorate
- 100 grams of FRESH GOAT CHEESE
- 150 grams of FRESH MILK CREAM
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1 shallow tablespoon of DIJON MUSTARD
- 2 tablespoons of HONEY (I used acacia honey, which has a subtle flavor and a more floral aroma)
- 6 tablespoons of OLIVE OIL (I used olive oil flavored with basil)
- SALT FLOWER to taste
- Beat the cream with the fouet so that it becomes a whipped cream. Smash the cheese into a bowl. Add half the whipped cream on top of the cheese and mix well until incorporated. Then add the rest of the cream and stir from bottom to top, slowly, so as not to lose the lightness of the cream. Place in a piping spout bag (size 12) and set aside.
- In a jar with a lid, place the honey, mustard and oil. Close the pot and shake. Reserve in a small bowl to serve.
- Mix the leaves and arrange them in the center of the plate. Place the sprout on top. Then, arrange the slices of potato on the sides, as well as the carambola slices.
- Place the squares of cucumber on all sides of the salad and the pomegranate seeds on top.
- Decorate with the pansy flowers.
- Make balls with the cream cheese on the sides of the dish.
- Season with fleur de sel and the sauce just before serving.