Your pantry is full of foods that will set your metabolism on fire – bet? We’ll show you 14 surprising fat burners.
1. Pumpkin: A wonderful soup can be made from the autumn vegetables – and at the same time it contains a lot of fiber, which regulates the blood sugar level and saturates it in the long term without us needing additional calories.
2. Watermelon: Lean foods are also waiting for us in summer. Like the watermelon, whose amino acids promote blood circulation.
3. Spinach: The vegetable has lost its reputation as an iron bomb – as a slimming agent, spinach should still be on the table regularly. Because the plant substances contained therein suppress the appetite. In addition, it only has 14 calories per 100 grams.
4. Ginger: The ingredients of the tuber cause the body temperature to rise and thus heat up the fat burning process. Ginger water is also highly recommended for those with irritable bowel syndrome.
5. Coffee: Speaking of drinking – coffee should also be on the list as it curbs the appetite.
Your newsletter to feel good
You want to lose a few pounds, finally start exercising or learn to deal with stress better? With our “feel fit” newsletter you will receive selected tips and information once a week with which you will feel completely comfortable.
6. Whole grain pasta: In contrast to the wheat noodles, the whole grain variant contains high amounts of dietary fiber, which does not cause the insulin level to skyrocket and makes you full in the long term.
7. Black pepper: The black spice prevents the formation of fat cells. That’s why it can be a little hotter.
8. Chili: The same applies to the spicy pod. The capsaicin it contains stimulates metabolism and digestion.
9. Buckwheat: Not only is the pseudo-grain gluten-free, it also contains a lot of antioxidants, fiber, and proteins that aid digestion. Fancy a creamy buckwheat risotto?
9. Popcorn: No movie without this snack. And in the future you can reach into the bag with even more peace of mind, because popcorn supports the digestion of fiber.
11. Turmeric: The spice, the main component of curry powder, contains curcumin, which stimulates digestion and prevents the build-up of fat deposits.
3 ideas with turmeric
In addition to the appealing color in Asian dishes, turmeric is primarily used for health. We’ll show you where you can still use it!
12. Chickpeas: Hummus and Co. also have a lot of fiber. Anyone who eats 100 grams of chickpeas has already covered half of their daily needs.
13. Chives: The popular herb can be found in almost every household – use it more often in the future for dressings and co. Because it promotes calorie consumption through the mustard oils it contains and is rich in vitamin C, which stimulates fat burning.
14. Dark chocolate: The best news at the end: Even our favorite candy is a slimming product – as long as you use chocolate with a high cocoa content. Because the healthy fats make you feel full more quickly. And that’s not the only feast that makes you slim …
In the video: This is Letizia from Spain’s incredible diet secret!
Find out here how Daniela Katzenberger achieved her dream figure!