Winter came and, with it, the desire to have warm drinks to warm the soul and heart.
Some types of teas and infusions leave the body especially warm, regardless of the temperature of the drink. This is because some plants have thermogenic properties, that is, they produce heat.
Thermogenic infusions are wonderful because, in addition to increasing body temperature, they help in burning calories. Therefore, consumption can be done both before physical exercises – for weight loss – and to warm up.
Photo: Hello Glow – cover photo: Mija_Mija
Check out how to prepare, combine flavors and be happy this winter!
- 1 tablespoon of hibiscus + 200 ml of water at 100˚C. Infuse for 5 to 10 minutes.
- A piece of fresh ginger + 240 ml of water. Boil for 10 minutes.
- 1 teaspoon of green tea + 200 ml of water at 70˚C / 80˚C. Infuse for 3 to 4 minutes.
- A piece of cinnamon stick + 240 ml of water. Boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
* Attention, pregnant women: consumption of cinnamon infusion is not recommended during pregnancy.
- 1 teaspoon of chai + 120 ml of milk + 120 ml of water. Boil for 5 minutes.
A cup of tea or an infusion of any of these herbs is perfect for drinking before leaving home on a cold day. You will feel very warm. But be careful not to underestimate the cold and forget your coat at home, see?
Kisses and lots of warm tea for you!