Moisture and cupcake don’t match. There are several factors that influence the increase in humidity during the production of cookies and you will now learn how to prevent this from happening. No more naked cupcakes!
- Preheat the oven always – This rule is basic when it comes to confectionery. If the cupcakes are placed in the oven that has just been turned on, the cooking time will be much longer. As the oven gains temperature, the molds absorb moisture from the dough and come off later. Speaking of which, cupcakes that stay in the oven longer than necessary can also come off the molds. That is: after pricking the toothpick in the center and it comes out clean, turn off the oven and remove the cookies from there.
- After the oven, the secret is to air – As soon as the cupcakes are out of the oven, remove them from the metal pan immediately to prevent hot steam from accumulating between the paper cups. Then let them cool for about 3 minutes and, after that, turn them upside down on a grill for 5 minutes. Turn them back to their normal position to cool completely.
VANILLA BEEF CUPCAKES
- Forget about margarine – A lot of people substitute butter for margarine and that is a huge mistake. Although it is much cheaper, margarine is bad for your health and the paper cups already set an example when taking off cupcakes made with it. Just kidding, what happens is this: depending on the brand, margarine may contain a lower percentage of fat compared to butter. Thus, the trend is that this margarine contains more water in the composition (want to know more about how margarines and vegetable fats are produced? Check out the full post). The result is a cupcake with more moisture and, therefore, more conducive to getting out of the mold.
- Right amount of pasta – Not too much, not to overflow, not too little. Low-dough cupcakes tend to come out of the mold, so always serve about 3/4 of the dough.
- Store only after cold – Wait until your cupcakes are completely cold and dry before storing them.
ALMOND AND COCOA CUPCAKES
Did you like the tips? Comment your secrets down here and let’s make the cupcakes! For more delicious recipes, click here.