I just made this recipe for my lunch. I know it’s not so light because of the flour, but it is very nutritious and delicious. The zucchini with tomato gives a special flavor to the frittata and you can quickly prepare a delicious and beautiful lunch or dinner for you and your love!
- 350g plain yogurt
- 150ml of milk
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 300g cherry tomatoes
WAY OF DOING
- Mix the plain yogurt, milk and sifted flour.
- Add eggs and warm, melted butter.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper.
- Cut the zucchini in half-moon with 1 finger thick. Brown the zucchinis with a tablespoon of olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Reserve the zucchinis on a plate and put another tablespoon of olive oil in the frying pan. Throw in the tomatoes and let them cook for 8 minutes over medium heat. Turn off the fire.
- In a 13 cm skillet that can go in the oven, or in an ovenproof dish, place the remaining two tablespoons of oil and grease the entire skillet with the help of a paper towel.
- Place a scoop of pasta on the bottom, some zucchini pieces and some tomatoes. Add another ladle on top and finish with more zucchinis and tomatoes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220oC for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with some basil leaves on top.
2 13 cm pans.